12 Feb Naki Run Amuck Kid’s courses!
At a glance:
- Event date: 13th May 2018
- 2.5km course for Year 4,5 &6 students
- 3km course for Year 7&8 students
- 2pm starting time for all kids events
- 3pm Prize giving for all events
- $10 to enter the kids course
- Register here, or on the day if event not full
- Combined limit of 250 kids registrations
- Surf Life Saving Taranaki is the major beneficiary
- Contact us if you have more questions
Last year we held our first ever Kid’s Course – we had a great turn out and loads of fun! We also had a lot of feedback that we’ve really taken on board so that this year’s course will be even better.
The 2018 Kid’s Course will be longer, harder and more fun. Last year the course was 300m, now the course for Years 4,5 & 6 will be 2.5km and the run for Years 7 & 8 will be 3km long. We believe this is the perfect sized challenge, and from the feedback last year parents and kids agree!
We’re really keen to get kids involved, and to make sure that everyone who shows up gets a chance to run, we ask that you register your child through our website before the event at nakirunamuck.co.nz or register early at the event on the day.
It’s only $10 for both primary and intermediate school students to participate. The kid’s events starts at 2pm after the main event and a prize giving will be held at 3pm – earlier if the event finishes with time to spare.
Proceeds from this year’s event will go towards Surf Life Saving Taranaki – a great cause that helps keep kiwi kids safe in the water. So get yourself, your team or your child registered today to make sure you can raise money for this awesome cause and have a great day while doing it!